Jervis Bay Triathlon Club
Big benefits for new members NOW available
- 50% reimbursement of your Triathlon NSW and Club annual membership fees. Available ONLY until 31st October 2018 (saves $81 for adults!)
- Free participation in your first club triathlon training session
- ‘Peace of mind’ from Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance cover for sanctioned training and events*
- Savings of up to $25 for races as a Triathlon Australia member
- Include wearing the green and gold in your bucket list. Only club members can represent Australia at ITU World Championships. 14 of our club members did this in 2018 alone!
- Monthly training events provide great fun and help you track progress
- Qualified triathlon coaches and skill development sessions
- Join in the Inter-club Triathlon Series or the Annual Club Championships
- Our club is a friendly family; with a wide range of ages, experience, ability and life interests. You will fit in perfectly!
- Join NOW and receive 50% reimbursement (only until 31st October 2018). Bring you receipt to us for your reimbursement.
- Not sure? Try the FREE 14 day trial membership or the 8-week trial of TA membership for $20 http://www.triathlon.org.au/Membership/Annual_Membership.htm#14day.
- Still not sure? Contact us and we will give you a ring.
Other Membership Information
- All club members need to be members of TriNSW / Triathlon Australia.
- Club membership is via the Triathlon Australia website.
- If you are not intending to train or compete in Triathlons, there is the option for a non-competing Club Membership. If you choose this option you are not covered by insurance while training.
- Jervis Bay Triathlon Club membership is $20 for competing adults; $40 for families; $15 for non-competing adults and free for Juniors.
Club Group Training Sessions
These are held on the 3rd Sunday of the month at Iluka in the Booderee National Park.
Group Training sessions start at 8:00am with a short and long course.
- The short course is a 300m swim, 10km bike and 2km run.
- The long is a 500m swim, 20km bike and 4km run.
- Other activities are planned for the near future.