To make the process a bit easier this year, TA have created a Membership Renewal Guide to simplify the key dates and actions required for members as per attached. This is on the TA website and will be communicated via TA social media platforms on May 31.
- MAY 31: Existing members can log into the ACTIVE member portal to update their details, such as updating your credit card information and address, or to turn your automatic renewal on or off.
- JUNE 1: New members can sign up for the 2019/2020 season, meaning you can have up to a 13-month membership that will expire on June 30, 2020.
- JUNE 17: Existing members can manually renew their membership ahead of time for the 2019/2020 season.
- JULY 1: The 2019/2020 membership season commences, and automatic renewals take place. For those with automatic renewal turned on, please ensure your credit card details are up to date and you have sufficient funds on your card to avoid a failed payment. Update these via the ACTIVE member portal.
- Please note, your 2019/2020 digital membership card will be emailed to you on July 23rd, 2019.
If you need help with your membership renewal, please call (02) 8488 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org